Student Council Sponsor and members will work diligently to make positive things happen and do the right thing at Liberty Memorial Middle School.
2017-2018 Liberty Memorial Student Council
- Mrs. Irene Cardenas
- 6th, 7th, and 8th grade students are eligible to join.
- Members must keep their grade above a 70 average in each class.
- Members must have excellent attendance.
- Member must act respectful and courteous.
Discipline and Dismissal:
- Member whose grade fall below a 70 will be taken out of the Student Council for that nine (9) week period and will be allowed to come back if grades improve.
- Report Cards will be checked.
- Member need to attend all meetings. An excuse may be provided if a member is out for illness.
- If a member misses three (3) meetings events, they will be removed from the club.
- Members need to show up to all the after-school or weekend activities the club will have after school.
- President- The president will be in charge of speaking to all the members in the meetings.
- Vice-President- The vice-president will fill in when the president is absent.
- Secretary- The secretary will take notes on all that is discussed in the meetings.
- Treasurer- The treasurer will be in charge of keeping track all money raised by the Student Council.
- Meetings will be held every 2nd Wednesday of the month at 8AM in Room 307 unless otherwise deemed necessary.
- The members will sell tickets to school dances and sell food at dances.
- The members will attend any function the school is hosting.
- The members will promote school spirit and community involvement.
- Parents need to take members to activities that will be taking place off campus throughout the year.
- Parents are responsible for dropping and picking up their child from off campus activities on time.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Mrs. Cardenas at (956) 233-3900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org